We will always value and respect the privacy of each and every one of its customers. Your privacy is important both to you and to us and we make the following promise to you:
1win, is committed to protecting your privacy. We believe in using your personal information to make things simpler and better for you. We will always keep your personal information safe. We’ll be clear and open with you about why we collect your personal information and how we use it. Where you have choices or rights, we’ll explain them to you and respect your wishes. Privacy Invasion is strongly prohibited at 1win,.
If we make any material updates to this Policy, we will inform you.
Type of Information We Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal information needed for these purposes.
‘Personal Information’ includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, credit card number, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites, sign up for email or text messages.
‘Non-personal Information’ is the information about you that does not personally identify you. We are not aware of the identity of the user from which Non-personal information was collected. Non-personal information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by you, including certain software and hardware information e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and domain name of the website, in order to enhance the functionality of our services.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you requested.
- Information collected through direct interactions:
1winslot.com collects personal information about you whenever you use our services or when you fill up forms or by corresponding with us. This includes personal data you provide when you create an account on our website, placing bets on a game, or online chats with our customer services team.
- Information collected through your devices or automated technologies
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, which may include personal data. We collect this personal data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
- Information collected through cookies or thirds parties
We may collect information from your computer, including where your IP address, operating system and browser type is available, for our system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
How we use the collected information
We will use the Personal Information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- To notify you about promotions and specials offers regarding products and services provided by us or out affiliates or other associated third parties;
- To improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- To improve our websites;
- To generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- To provide you with a secure and safe environment
- To protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- To cash your checks, extend your credit, process credit card, and/or other financial transactions; and
- To contract you otherwise when necessary;
- For identification and verification purposes;
- For payment processing;
- To analyze fraud and credit risk; and
- Other with your consent or as permitted or required by law or for compliance with regulatory requirements.
Your Rights at 1win
You have the following data subject rights:
- To access or delete any personal information relating to you
- To change or update any personal information relating to you. Note that you may also request that we correct errors with regard to your Personal Information.
- To restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information
- To object to the processing of your Personal Information
- To withdrawn your consent to our processing activities.
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.